Supplement information: BORON
Water soluble mineral that keeps calcium in organism.
- fresh fruit and vegetables
- help retain calcium in bones
- prevent calcium and magnesium loss through the urine
- prevent osteoporosis
- involved in estrogen and testosterone metabolism
- prevent arthritis
- reduces inflammation and kiddney stones symptoms
Some studies have linked boron deficiency to hyperthyroidism.
1 - 3 mg a day combined with calcium, magnesium and other minerals.
RDA is not established
|Maximum safe level||
Excessive doses (2,5 - 3 mg/ day) - may increase estrogen levels and increase risk of some cancers.
- in combination with vitamins and minerals, never by itself