Supplement information: CAROTENOIDS
- yellow and leafy vegetables
- yellow fruits
- pumpkin, sweet potato
- green wheat
- photosynthetic bacteria
- provitamin A
- prevention of macular degeneration
- boost immune system
- scavenging free radicals
- required for healthy skin
- prevent CVd
It's not possible to develop.
Frequent consumption of alcohol reduces the amount of carotene in the liver.
People with diabetes or hypothyroidism conversion process from carotene into vitamin A can be disturbed.
15 mg of natural beta-carotene.
6 mg of natural alpha-carotene, lycopene and lutein
|Maximum safe level||
- usage of synthetic beta-carotene in smokers causes an increased risk of developing lung cancer
- long-term usage of beta-carotene may cause yellow color of the skin
- long-term usage of lycopene may cause orange color of the skin
- beta-carotene: liver and kidney diseases
- mineral oils
- vitamin E
- can contain only one carotene or carotenoids mixture
- synthetic beta - carotene: retinol=2:1
- natural beta - carotene: retinol=12:1
- alpha - carptene: retinol=24:1
- beta - cryptoxanthin: retinol=24:1